NSAC Full Membership virtual Recognition and Awards Event- To Register access the link below!Date: Thursday, August 20, 2020
Time: 12:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM CT / 10:00 AM MT / 09:00 AM PT [Prevailing Time]
Presenter(s): Nick Mueting, CPA, CFE NSAC President and others
Objective: This virtual annual update is open to all NSAC members as the national board provides a virtual annual meeting.
Field of Study: None-does not apply
Delivery Method: Group Internet-based
No advanced preparation or prerequisites are required for this course.
Virtual annual membership recognition, awards and member update from the national board.
Please register below.
Presenter and Moderator Bios
Free for NSAC Members / Free for Non-Members
- All programs are delivered using the Zoom platform.
- Confirmations will include log-in instructions.
- Participants are able to participate using any device with an Internet connect (if the device does not have speakers, the participant can also dial-in) or they can participate with audio only by dialing in.
- All registrants will receive a link to the CLN’s recording by email within 48 business hours of event’s conclusion.
- There will be assistance available to help with technical and connectivity issues up to 10 minutes prior to the start of the presentation.
All registration is done on-line and each guest must provide their name and email address to participate. All NSAC members may register for free. Non-members may register for a nominal fee.
NSAC will not issue refunds for CLNs. If a registrant is unable to participate in the CLN and provides notification to email@example.com 48 hours prior to the session, a credit will be provided for a future CLN. Alert the NSAC staff member monitoring the CLN if technical difficulties are encountered and technical support will be provided to eliminate problems with future CLNs.
Live participation is required for CPE credit and polling questions must be answered to document your active participation. All registrants will receive an email following the session with links to the slides and/or handouts, and a link to the CLN recording (unless otherwise stated). If you are unable to participate in the live session, you can still watch the recorded session, but you will not be eligible for CPE credits. Those eligible for credits will receive their certificate by email with 7 business days.
For more information regarding NSAC CLNs or administrative policies such as complaint and refund, contact the NSAC Headquarters, 7946 Clyo Road, Suite A, Centerville, OH 45459, 937-222-6707, or firstname.lastname@example.org.